DP Seals Limited :
Legal information / Data protection / Privacy
Conditions of use, liability
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- IN NO EVENT WILL DP SEALS LIMITED, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, PERFORMANCE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The DP Seals logo and, unless stated otherwise, other trademarks on this website are protected under trademark law.
It should be considered that pictures contained on our website may be partially subject to the copyright of third parties.
This privacy statement only covers the dpseals.com website. It does not cover all sites that can be linked to from this site, so you should always be aware when you are moving to another site and read the privacy statement on that site.
Who we are
DP Seals Ltd is a registered company under the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales (Reg No: 739542). Our registered address is: Unit 6, Dawkins Road, Hamworthy, Poole BH15 4JY.
- DP Seals Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of users of our website. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable regulations currently in force.
- We will only pass your details to those companies who process data for us on your behalf, to ensure that we can fulfil all our obligations to you.
- We ensure that these companies agree to very high standards of privacy and we are very fussy about choosing only those companies that can offer the high levels of data security that we require.
- We will never pass your data details (email, address, or telephone, cookie details etc.) to any third parties for marketing purposes.
- If you have any requests concerning your personal information, please contact us.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We collect the following information:
- Where you contact us through enquiry and registration forms, we collect the details you provide to us (typically the personal details include your name, postal address and email address).
- Where you visit this website, we collect information automatically about your visit. This information includes your IP address, domain name and browser used. The information obtained in this way (i.e. your browsing patterns) will be used to track visitor behaviour to provide us with statistics and to assist us in marketing our products and services.
Use of personal information:
We process personal information collected via our websites for the purposes of:
- Providing a high quality service.
- Providing you with access to any subscribed content.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer (including updates and changes to services).
- Building up marketing profiles, aiding strategic development and auditing usage of the site.
- Dealing with and responding to any queries you contact us about.
If you opt‐in to our on-line marketing, we may send you information about our products and services via email or telephone you. However, you can unsubscribe to such communications at any time.
Accessing and controlling your personal information:
- A cookie is a piece of text that is stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive.
- A cookie helps us analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit the site. We use the software of a third party company on our website to collect the data from a cookie on our behalf.
- The information that is collected by the cookie will be used solely for tracking patterns of visitor behaviour to provide us with statistics and to identify groups of users to assist us in marketing our products and services.
- Further information about cookies, including how to delete them, is available for Internet Explorer users, Firefox users and Safari users or alternatively, visit allaboutcookies.org for more detailed advice on how to disable and enable cookies.
- If you disable your browser’s ability to set cookies, you may be unable to access some areas of our website.
Third party opt‐in policy:
We do not make your data available to third party organisations for their marketing purposes.
Third party websites:
Information security over the Internet
- Transmission of data over the Internet is not guaranteed to be completely secure. Third parties may be able to intercept or access your transmissions and/or private communications unlawfully.
- DP Seals Ltd makes every effort to ensure the integrity of your personal information that you provide to us but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Every customer receives the same high level of service from DP Seals: uncompromising quality control.
Click on the image to download PDFs of our AS 9100, ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 Certificates; Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Policies document; RoSH compliance statement.